Friday, April 18, 2008

Oregon Art Beat filming S. Nanette at Augustana Lutheran Church April 20.

Shirley Nanette recently sent out the following email that you should read and use.

Hello All ~


Just wanted to remind you that this coming Sunday I will be doing the Jazz Service @ Augustana Lutheran Church and Oregon Art Beat ( OPB)will be filming a segment on me there. I do hope you all can come and join me . Augustana has had a Jazz Service there for quite sometime and I am there frequently through-out the year, when the other vocalist ( Marilyn Keller) is not there. Anyhow the address is on N.E. 14th & Knott St. close to the Lloyd Center. It sits on the corner of 15th & Knott and the entrance is on 14th Ave. We will start @ 6pm-7pm. Hope to see you there. God Bless you all for you support.

warmest regards
Shirley Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment