Friday, December 12, 2008

Shirley Nanette Singer Portland December Dates

For way more, visit www.shirleynanette.com
(photo by Shawn Kirkeby 112608 -Ed Bennett bass)

Shirley writes:
Hello My Dear Fans ~
Just wanted to give you a little update. I won't be @ Wilf's on Dec. 13th as they have booked a private party. But I will be @ Rafati's w/ Tom Grant (You Tube) on Piano on December 19, 2008. The time is 7:30pm - 10:30pm. In case you don't know where Rafati's is, it's the Old Red Lion aka L V's up by PSU. I do hope you can make it, and try out this new Venue. Also don't forget Jimmy Mak's on November 26, 2009 the day before Thanksgiving, Oregon Art Beat will be filming. I will be back @ Wilf's in January on the 17th. Happy Holidays & God Bless you and Yours.
warmest regards
Shirley Nanette

(info source: Shirley Nanette web press)

No comments:

Post a Comment