Sunday, November 26, 2006

Shirley Nanette Show. Recorded at the Old Church in downtown Portland, Oregon on November 26, 2006.

Photo taken by Shawn Kirkeby
Click on photo to enlarge.

From Shirley Nanette's right:
David Evans on tenor saxophone, Tony Pacini on piano, Brian Ward on piano, Kevin Deitz on bass, Ron Steen on drums, and Stan Bock on trombone.

The show took place at The Old Church on 12th and Clay, Portland, Oregon on November 26, 2006. The doors opened at 3pm and the show started at 4PM and went until 7PM with a short intermission.

Yes folks, it was a marvelous show!

Stan and Shirley exchange some musical phrases. Watch below.


Below is Shirley's email invitation.

Shirley Nanette here,
I hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving w/ Family & friends, I did.
Happy belated Thanksgiving to You all. Well I hope you all remembered about this coming Sunday ? I'm doing a Live recording @ The Old Church on S.W. 12th & Clay, w/ Tony Pacini & Brian Ward on Piano, Kevin Deitz on Bass Ron Steen on Drums, Stan Bock on Trombone & David Evans onTenor Sax.
What a group of Talent on board w/ me there, I sure would like to see you there. Doors open @ 3pm, show begins @ 4pm-7pm, tickets are Patron $100 per couple w/ buffet, CD when it comes out & KMHD member card..... also general admission $25. This will be the first recording I've done since 1991 ! It's going to be so much fun, and I would like for you to join me for an evening of Great Music. For more Info. Please Call KMHD or Ticket Masters.
Warmest Regards
Shirley Nanette

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog. It's great to come across a blog dedicated to Jazz.

    ReplyDelete